“Rolling Stone has completely retracted its Nov. 19 article, “A Rape on Campus,” and apologized to the falsely accused fraternity, Phi Kappa Psi, in a joint report released Sunday night.
“The new article, reported by three members of the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, is nothing short of a scathing indictment on the storied progressive magazine, its reporter, Sabrina Rubin Erdely, and Jackie, the student who falsely claimed that she was gang-raped in 2012 by seven members of Phi Kappa Psi fraternity.”
Young men of America, hear me:
Your Christian forbears–especially Southern Christians–would not have approved of inter-gender socializing. They would have been outraged unto apoplexy at the notion of inter-gender drinking gatherings. As believers in the idea that the women that they knew were decent and unsullied, they erred on the side of worrying about the side of men’s lesser natures getting ahold of them and making victims of women. Honestly, it isn’t a completely unfounded fear. Drunk men often act like idiots.
But there is a new snake in the fishpond: the hysterical rape accuser. She is a paranoid, mixed-up sort who, on the one hand, wants to be sexually liberated and in control of her own body but, on the other hand, sees men as evil apes. Her loins compel her to seek It and say yes to It and her ideology compels her to regret It. Even more dangerous for bumbling, sex-obsessed men, she doesn’t have any identifying characteristics.
Now, Rolling Stone is admitting that the infamous “Jackie” case was all a bunch of lies as many men knew it was from the first few seconds. In this case, there were no falsely-accused men ruined. No names. No pictures. No Duke Lacrosse team. The male sex on UVA campus was dragged through the mud in general, but no specific men were harmed in the making of this hysterical lie.
But, somewhere, on some campus somewhere, completely oblivious to the artillery shell of false accusation whistling his way, there is a man walking around unaware. It could be you. If you want to dodge it, you might want to consider following some good, old-fashioned advice. Call it prudish if you want, but I can almost guarantee that you will never find yourself in the pages of a magazine or in the local jail if you follow the following tips:
1. Never be the drunkest guy at the party–The drunkest guy is the one who will make the biggest mistakes. He’ll have the worst hangover. Frankly, he’s probably not super bright or super sane and he might just be trashy. Don’t be him.
2. Never touch or be within arm’s length of the drunkest girl at the party–She’s not right in the head. Stay away from her. She has more potential to ruin your life than just about anyone you’ll ever meet. If she wakes up in your dorm room with a blank memory and a sore spot between her legs, you could spend the next ten years with a sore spot between yours.
3. Not on the first date–You just met her and it’s thrilling if she’s sending you signals, but think about it. She’s sending you signals on the first date. How many other first dates has she been on? In the words of a wise man: “A rutted road ruins the suspension.” A woman willing on the first date isn’t worth your time, brother. There’s a word for that kind of girl. And a word for the kind of guy who doesn’t care.
4. Have some history–Maybe you aren’t religious. Maybe you’re “too smart” to be a Christian and you’ll be sexual if you damn well please. Fine. But if you’re going to have sex with a woman you aren’t married to, you might want to consider dating her a while first. Because you’re a romantic? Not necessarily. Do it because that will give you the chance to exchange texts, gifts, emails, phone calls and be seen together. In other words, EVIDENCE. You “hook up” with some girl you don’t know well and, in today’s world, you’re at her legal mercy. The feminists have made it so that SHE’S ALWAYS TELLING THE TRUTH, even when she’s lying, like “Jackie.” Make sure that if she’s lying, you have sufficient reasonable doubt at your disposal.
5. Don’t Insist or Be a “Cad”–Feminists say “no means no.” Take them up on it. If she’s a tease and you’re frustrated, dump her. Don’t risk “overwhelming” her like women fantasize about in their romance novels. The second she says no, stop, get up, leave. If she means it, you avoid trouble. If she doesn’t, she’ll let you know.
6. Try Making the Safest Bets–There are decent, Christian girls out there. The kind that don’t do “shots.” The kind that don’t swear or discuss their periods. The kind that don’t post pictures of themselves kissing other women. The kind that bathe every day. The kind that will wait until marriage. Make the effort. Find her. Be good to her. Marry her. Avoid the kinds of women who have been raised wrong; they’ll destroy you one way or the other.
So learn from the UVA rape case: don’t risk being the victim of the next “Jackie” or her Jewfeminist “journalist” lackies.
Lesbian Kook: “I Want My Child to be Gay, Too.”
“Time will tell, but so far, it doesn’t look like my 6-year-old daughter is gay. In fact, she’s boy crazy. It seems early to me, but I’m trying to be supportive. Recently, she had a crush on an older boy on her school bus. She was acting as any precocious, socially awkward child would, which is to say not very subtle. I confided in a friend who has an older daughter.
“She wants to give this kid a card and presents,” I e-mailed. “The other kid is so embarrassed. It’s painful to watch. What do I do?”
So, because I consider myself a very open-minded sort, I gave it a year. I read various “feminist” Tumblr pages (they aren’t really blogs, in the content-creation sense, from what I saw) over the past twelve months. I didn’t look every day, and I spent much of my time looking at the same 10 or 15 pages (many that frequently re-posted the others), for consistency.
Anyway, here are my observations:
1. Feminist Tumblr Blogging Is About Echoing–One feminist writes some pithy paragraph or some video clip or posts a quote from some other left-of-center mainstream media figure (or, occasionally, an obscure feminist theorist from 100 years ago) that they find significant, and hundreds of other Tumblr bloggers re-post it, mostly without further comment (or apparent neurological activity). Some common quote-sources: John Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Beyonce’.
2. Feminist Tumblr Blogging Is About Complaining–They like to gripe, and most often about things that have nothing to do with anything in their actual lives. How many “people of color” got Golden Globes, how many women are doing sideline commentary in the NFL, how revealing comic book covers are, how female boxers are portrayed in pay-per-view commercials. All of these things upset them so much that they…post and echo on Tumblr.
3. Feminist Tumblr Bloggers Watch a LOT of TV– They comment on plot lines, characters, contestants, costumes as though these things matter. They take the shows VERY seriously and use the content as springboards for witty political observations about gender. They are enthusiastic about things like the Academy Awards, American Idol, The Voice and other assorted idiocy, which they seem to believe most Americans find significant as well. Popular shows with Feminist Tumblr Bloggers: Parks and Rec, Zooey Deschanel’s show, Fox Channel Cartoons.
4. Feminist Tumblr Bloggers Are Attuned to The Plight of Ethnic Minorities, Despite Being Overwhelmingly White–They tend to err on the side of anti-Western, anti-White, anti-Male, anti-Heterosexual, anti-Authority causes and figures. Cops are bad, negroes are good. Some of these decisions are illogical, such as their affinity for Muslim women wearing headscarves, which have traditionally been a symbol of Islamic women submitting to male authority. French law says Muslim women wearing face-coverings in public is illegal, for example….But to the Feminist Tumblr Blogger, Muslim face-veils are good, French tradition is bad.
5. Feminist Tumblr Bloggers Like Comic Books and Comic Book-related Culture–I suspect it’s because in the fantasy world of both comic books and feminists, a small woman can knock out a large man.
(NOTE: I won’t list the apparent weight problems of many of the bloggers as a universal, because it seems rather off the subject of their blog content, but a trend is definitely there, and it seems to inform their worldview.)
All in all, these offerings are shallow, insignificant and uninteresting. But, truth be told, they reflect the Toiletizing of America better than any of our blogs over here in the alt-right world could, for now. So, if you want to know what middle-class White women will be like in the next few years, just take a look here:
It’s the most representative one I could find.
Because it’s become such an issue in the news lately, I thought I’d write a quick guide to how a civilized person should behave when stopped or detained by police, and when being placed under arrest. I can’t guarantee this won’t get you a bruised wrist or a strained shoulder, but I’m betting it will keep you alive.
Of course, my advice is predicated on the idea that you aren’t a scumbag, dear reader, and won’t have heroin or an illegal weapon on you. If you are in the habit of breaking the law, I suppose this advice will mean nothing to you and you will end up writhing under a taser sooner or later, anyway. BUT, if you are a decent, law-abiding human regardless of color, I’m betting this advice will keep you pretty safe.
1. When asked to stop, stop–Don’t run away. Don’t keep walking. Don’t try and get lost in the crowd. Stop. If you are on foot, DON’T MOVE TOWARD THE OFFICER, but STOP and stand where you are. Be still. If you are in a car, pull over quickly to a safe spot on the shoulder or in a parking lot, put your car in park, turn on your dome light and put your hands on the steering wheel. Don’t rifle around for your belongings or license or registration. Just STOP and BE STILL. DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR OR MOTION TO EXIT THE VEHICLE UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO.
2. Keep your hands visible and be as still as possible–Don’t reach for your wallet until told to do so. Don’t fidget or squirm around. Don’t put your hands in your pockets. Don’t fiddle with your clothing. If you are carrying something, just hold onto it where it can be seen. Otherwise, keep your hands in front of you where the officer can see them; keep your fingers spread.
3. Speak clearly and in a polite, calm, conversational manner–Don’t raise your voice. Don’t be a smart-ass. Don’t act annoyed. Say “sir” and “ma’am.” Ask the officer to repeat anything you didn’t understand. Be patient; the officer may be talking into his radio and you may have to wait a second. Answer only what you are asked. Don’t let your nerves start you running off at the mouth. Answer honestly and, if you don’t know, say: “I don’t know.”
4. Announce your movements calmly and move slowly–Tell the officer what you need to do and what hand you will use to do it. If you are asked for ID, say something like: “My ID is in my wallet in my front right jacket pocket. I am going to reach into my pocket with my right hand and retrieve it.” If the officer tells you he will take care of it, LET HIM.
5. If you are carrying a concealed weapon, it is your duty to announce it and offer your license to have it–State laws differ and some hardcore anti-government types insist they don’t have to, but my advice is to be as transparent with a police officer stopping you as you can be. You don’t have to go into detail; just say that you are armed and that you have a license to be armed. Tell the officer where on your person the weapon is and where on your person your CCW is.
6. Cooperate–If the police officer says “Put your hands on the car,” do it. If the policeman says “Sit here and wait,” do it. Don’t be a rebellious teenager. They end up in the morgue or in jail.
7. Mentally note the name and badge number of the officer–If the officer is rude, rough or unprofessional, that information can be forwarded to the Sheriff or Chief of Police, the county or city manager or discussed with a city council member or brought before the local governing board in open session. It can also be noted in a letter to the editor of the local newspaper. If worse comes to worst, it can be directed to an attorney.
IF YOU ARE PLACED UNDER ARREST:
1. POLITELY ask what the charge is and for the number of the statute or ordinance the officer thinks you’ve violated–LISTEN to the answer. Try to remember it.
2. Do not resist, but do not VOLUNTEER any more information–Make the arrest as easy on the arresting officers as you can. Keep pace with the officers as they lead you, do not writhe, twist or struggle. Do not swear, shout or lose your temper.
Once again, BE QUIET. You have the right to remain silent. Use it. If you are under arrest, assume that your statements will be used against you in court.
3. Make your one phone call to a FAMILY MEMBER —Don’t waste your one phone call trying to call a lawyer from jail; call someone who needs to know where you are and have them contact an attorney on your behalf. Let your family member know if you are having any health issues because of the arrest or feel under threat in any way. That information can be used by an attorney.
4. Answer no questions after arrest UNLESS an attorney is present–Don’t be a jerk about it, just tell investigators that you will answer their questions when your attorney is in the room. DO NOT BE TALKED OUT OF THIS COURSE OF ACTION. Note the time of your arrival at the criminal justice facility if you can. The longer you are kept from seeing an attorney, the weaker the state’s case becomes, in many instances.
ONCE AGAIN: ONCE YOU ARE UNDER ARREST, DO NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS EXCEPT FOR YOUR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION AND ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY PRESENT.
Michael Connor Verkerke.
Nine years old.
Playing on a playground in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
By a 12-year-old negro superpredator.
Michael is dead.
The 12-year-old killer, Jamarion, has a history–yes, at 12–of criminal behavior.
Michael is dead.
The media is wasting no time in trying to elicit sympathy for the young killer:
“Looking every bit the child he is, 12-year-old Jamarion Lawhorn sat next to his mother as the charge of open murder was levied against him in a Kent County courtroom…”
Awwww…just a child. Wid his mummy. Right?
It won’t do much, but it’s something.
Michael is dead.
The media is doing its best to follow its anti-White rules.
How many more, Whitey?
How many more?
What a perfect commentary,
So succinct, so true–and pretty!
The white flag of surrender
Fluttering o’er a conquered city.
Conquered by diversity,
Sickened by perversion,
By criminality, corruption,
Amid a million foul diversions.
Occupied by foreigners,
Administered by crooks,
Overseen by Sandanistas,
And Shylocks keep the books.
So the flag was more than fitting,
As it was hoisted in the night;
They just replaced the striped flag of lies
With a flag of truthful white.
I have been on out of town on sabbatical where my Internet activity was very closely monitored. I am now back. Regular posting to begin again soon.